Live webcasting is a growing trend…. Don’t believe us? Statistics don’t lie, check-out the fascinating statistics compiled by livestrem.com which we have outlined below – enjoy the read J
Did you know more than 80% of Internet and mobile audiences watched more live video in 2016 as compared to 2015 and streaming video accounts for over two-thirds of all Internet traffic and is expected to jump to 82% by 2020?
- 80% of brand audience would rather watch a live webcasting from a brand than read a blog, and 82% prefer live video from a brand to social media posts
- More than one in 5 Facebook videos is live and are watched 3x longer than videos that aren’t live anymore
- Breaking news makes up 56% of most-watched live content, with conferences and speakers tied with concerts and festivals in second place at 43%
- 67% of viewers are more likely to buy a ticket to a similar concert or event after watching a live video of an event
- 45% of live video audiences would pay for live, exclusive, or on-demand video from a favourite speaker or performer
- Plus 67% of viewers say quality is the most important factor when watching a live stream
The top perceived benefits of live video streaming
– More authentic interaction with audience
– Bring human touch to digital marketing
– Creating content that can be viewed or re-purposed later
– Get real-time audience feedback
Do you need any more reasons? Call Go Live Australia today and talk to us about Live webcasting that will change the way you market and how we can live stream your event.